Great Lakes Region

Featured Post

FW: Tuesday 6th Street Pics

Friday, August 26, 2016

Re: Lake Superior S I N K H O L E

I apologize, apparently automatic spell check changed some words on me... I was given your information by the Water Science Center.

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.


-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Lake Superior S I N K H O L E
Local Time: August 26, 2016 1:27 PM
UTC Time: August 26, 2016 5:27 PM
From: helichrysum@protonmail.com
To: hwreeves@usgs.gov

Dear Howard Reeves, I was giving your information by the Water Science Center in Columbia, South Carolina. I have been documenting observations of the rapid, volatile changes in Lake Superior since January, 2016 and have been watching it carefully since January of 2014. Please view some of my notes at www.lakesuperiorriftchange.blogspot.com. I am happy to offer in-person interpretation of the information and guidance around Duluth and Lake Superior for the scientists who are assessing the lake. I know that you have been contacted by my identity thieves, who steal funding and do not use it for the contractual use. They make fake surveillance of them assessing the environment, but they use those funds for their personal use and for drugs and weapons trafficking. That is not me. I have nothing whatsoever to do with them, and I would like notification that they are misusing and misappropriating any funds you are aware of. --Monica Douglas

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.



No comments:

Post a Comment