Great Lakes Region

Featured Post

FW: Tuesday 6th Street Pics

Friday, August 26, 2016

Offer to Help



Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.


-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Offer to Help
Local Time: August 26, 2016 2:18 PM
UTC Time: August 26, 2016 6:18 PM
From: helichrysum@protonmail.com
To: wwilson@usgs.gov

I appreciate the opportunity to apply to the position you have open. I suspect my identity thief is using my social security number, resume and credentials (eligible or not) to obtain work with the federal government. I would like notification of their fraud, if possible. Regardless of my work status, I would like to offer help to the USGS to assess Lake Superior regarding the rapid, volatile changes in the lake. I have very important, equally volatile information about what led up to the sudden changes that I have not covered on my blog. I have been documenting these changes since January, 2014, and I have lived and watched the lake for many years. Part of my documentation is visible at www.lakesuperiorriftchange.blogspot.com. Please advise how I could proceed, and please be aware of the impersonators who may sidetrack and even attack your people. Thanks for any information and guidance you can provide me how to proceed. Thanks! --Monica Douglas

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.



No comments:

Post a Comment