Great Lakes Region

Featured Post

FW: Tuesday 6th Street Pics

Monday, August 29, 2016

Kidnapping and EXTREME EXPLOITATION

My understanding is that several American leaders and European royalty believe I visited Europe or met with them since it was discovered I am royal and kidnapped when I was tiny. I have not returned to Europe of my own volition ever. I was drugged by Shinto extremists from Bangladesh, perhaps even within the last year, who stole a royal stipend and encouraged others to do the same. If I really went to Europe, it was under extreme exploitation and drugging in a kidnapping manner. I do not remember any of it, and I am quite capable of maintaining my own finances and taking care of my life, if I didn't have 10,000 worthless beings leeching me (read the fake South Carolina royals who claim their names are Devereaux). I lost five (5) days back in the early 1990's, so I believe it is possible that I really was kidnapped during that time. Mike Swanson was my husband, and I had two small children so I can only guess what the situation could have been since he sold stud rights for my pregnancies. I will be bringing law suits against he and other men who have been exploiting me and my children. They pretend to be Mike Swanson, Corey Stebner, Marvin Davis, the Devereaux, Blankenships, Smithermans, Smiths, Linskies. Please understand that there may be real people behind some of these names, but if you know me literally, you probably only know the aforementioned persons by their identity thieves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment