Great Lakes Region

Featured Post

FW: Tuesday 6th Street Pics

Monday, August 29, 2016

Re: Important Account Information for Addressee Only

I want very much to maintain a good relationship with Discover. However, I am working on the destruction of the Keweenawan rift, and the demise of water on the planet. I have not received any assistance from anyone on American soil, and only disdain from our government. I am livid about my treatment, and I will be bringing law suits, however slowly they may come. I have an income right now that is limited to my unemployment compensation of $109 per week - that is one hundred dollars plus nine dollars each week. I know that none of this probably makes sense to you, but I am Helichrysum, charmed because I told the military how to stop neutron bombs and use essential oils to replenish the ozone layer. The whore who claims to be me because some pimp received the paperwork I was supposed to receive will be spending a VERY LONG TIME IN JAIL. I appreciate your help and suggestions on the matter. So far my unemployment has been spent visiting Washington to try to get them to listen to the information I have regarding Shinto extremists who destroyed Lake Superior. I just haven't received enough money since June to do anything else but take a bus to Washington DC and come back to South Carolina. I am working very hard to get employment, but I have leeching gangsters who steal every work opportunity that comes to me. The unemployment I receive is all I have to eat for the next 8 weeks and I anticipate nothing else after that, especially with slave trading gangsters taking credit for my work.


On Sat, Aug 27, 2016 at 11:02 PM, Discover Card <discover@service.discover.com> wrote:

 

Discover

Access My Account

 Account number ending in 3330

Important Account Information for Addressee Only

Current Balance : $1,666.00
Amount Now Due : $251.00
 

Dear Monica L Douglas,
 

We are contacting you because your Discover® Card account is considerably past due. Your Discover card charging privileges may be suspended if the account is not brought up-to-date immediately. We would like you to call us at 1-800-347-7565 to help prevent your charging privileges from being suspended.

Here are a couple of ways to keep your account in good standing:

Communication is extremely important at this point. Please call us today to discuss your situation. Even if you cannot pay the amount due today, we might be able to help you select an affordable solution that is right for you.

Visit Discover.com and access the Account Center for details on how to pay online.

 

Please call us immediately at 1-800-347-7565 between the hours of Monday-Friday 8:00AM to 11:00PM, Saturday 8:00AM to 12:00PM ET to discuss important account information. We will be happy to answer your questions and address any concerns you may have regarding this account.
 

Sincerely,
SHAWN MCLAUGHLIN
Cardmember Assistance, Discover Card
1-800-347-7565
Monday-Friday 8:00AM to 11:00PM, Saturday 8:00AM to 12:00PM ET
 

This is an attempt to collect a debt and any information obtained may be used for that purpose.
 

Add discover@service.discover.com to your address book to ensure delivery of these e-mails. See ways to help identify Discover e-mails by visiting our email security page.


IMPORTANT INFORMATION


This e-mail was sent to: monica.housedouglas@gmail.com for account number ending with 3330.

You are receiving this e-mail because you are a Discover Cardmember.
Please do not reply to this email as we are not able to respond to messages sent to this address.
DISCOVER and other trademarks, logos and service marks used in this e-mail are the trademarks of Discover Financial Services or their respective third-party owners.

Discover Products Inc., P.O. Box 30943, Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0943

© Discover Bank, Member FDIC


ADA-100274

4329089267


No comments:

Post a Comment