Great Lakes Region

Featured Post

FW: Tuesday 6th Street Pics

Monday, August 22, 2016

Fw: [USGS] Inquiry Submission Confirmation

TO THE USGS... I AM SO SORRY I COULDNT MAKE IT TO YOUR OFFICE. I SPENT ALL DAY WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY LOOKING FOR A HOTEL ROOM. I WOULD BE HAPPY TO VISIT RESTON OR ANY USGS LOCATION, BUT I NEED TO RECEIVE SOME TYPE OF INVITATION TO COME, AND ACCOMODATIONS WHILE I AM THERE. I WILL RESPOND AND POST THE EMAIL EVERYWHERE IF I RECEIVE IT. DO NOT GIVE ANYONE AT ALL ANYTHING FOR ME. THEY ARE ALL THIEVES.

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.


-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [USGS] Inquiry Submission Confirmation
Local Time: August 15, 2016 7:59 PM
UTC Time: August 15, 2016 11:59 PM
From: noreply@answers.usgs.gov
To: helichrysum@protonmail.com

Thank you for contacting the U.S. Geological Survey. Your message has been sent.
If you are using a filter to block unwanted email ("spam"), please set it to allow messages from usgs.gov


Reply will be sent to:helichrysum@protonmail.com

Topic: Other
Subject: Lake Superior
Message: I am visiting Washington DC between August 16-20, and I would like to find the office responsible for the teams who are assessing the rapid, volatile changes to Lake Superior since June 27, 2016. I have documented the changes since January of 2016 and have uploaded them to a blog at www.LakeSuperiorriftchange.blogspot.com, and I would like to offer my interpretations of the information I have. My name is Monica Douglas, SSN 250 57 0485, DOB February 06, 1969. I moved from Duluth, Minnesota recently, because I believe the changes do pose a public safety issue, however remote scientists may deem that to be. I feel my information is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. I will visit your office no later than Wednesday, August 17th, 2016 10:00am or soon after. If I receive a contact name and scheduled appointment, I will return at that time, but I will verify any communications I receive at that 1000 hours on Wednesday morning. I will post this communication on my blog at www.helichrysumandbirch.blogspot.com to deter any hackers from intercepting and changing my email.


U.S. Geological Survey
Science Information Services
Toll Free 1-888-ASK-USGS
You can contact us live on Webchat

Find us on Facebook and Twitter and see other USGS social media accounts.

O THE USGS


No comments:

Post a Comment