Great Lakes Region

Featured Post

FW: Tuesday 6th Street Pics

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Contact to OPM & USAJobs.gov

FRAUD ALERT - You have been hiring people who are intercepting my emails and using my information to obtain work. They use my social security number until it has to be filed, then they blackmail for a new social. I am supposed to have a special preference to be chosen for work with the federal government, and others are using that document illegally. I am giving you this opportunity to notify me of this issue in a document generated by your office. These identity thieves, background check thieves (read David Petraeus who is an impersonator, not the real David Petraeus) will be incarcerated. There are already bench warrants and MOST WANTED status for Felons involved in this fraud, and I would like for you to enforce these disciplinary actions and freeze these people's employment. They received work opportunities from this account, Helichrysum@protonmail.com, and from monica.housedouglas@gmail.com. I have never received any of these referrals, but I know they exist because I saw that the status had been changed from referred to not referred.

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.


No comments:

Post a Comment