Great Lakes Region

Featured Post

FW: Tuesday 6th Street Pics

Thursday, September 22, 2016

EMAIL TO THE NATURE CONSERVANCY, GREAT LAKES


On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 4:14 PM, Monica Douglas <monica.housedouglas@gmail.com> wrote:
I was in Washington DC to find fellow-advocates for the Great Lakes and the rapid, volatile seismic changes that are happening, when I met one of your volunteers and got your email and office location. I have been trying to find someone who is working with Lake Superior. The city of Duluth still has not requested assistance, as far as I know, ships are still getting stuck and possibly suffering right outside the harbor from trying to steer onto the uncovered ridges, which are impossible to navigate once you have navigated into the harbor. My website is https://lakesuperiorriftchange.blogspot.com/ and I am very willing to interpret my observations and help with FEMA AND USGS ASSESSMENTS, but I am constantly harassed by URENCO, an uranium enrichment company, who must be covering for the accident that caused the demise of the lake. No one has contacted me as of yet.




No comments:

Post a Comment